HOW TO INSTALL AND CONFIGURE THE CALDAV PLUGIN
- Go to the Liferay Portal
- Please make authentification with login and password (the same of the Liferay Portal)
- Go to the Dockbar and click to "My Account"
- Click to the Caldav Sync tab to obtain the url to put in the location / server field of the configuration for IOS, Android or Thunderbird
- Start the program, click to File -> New -> Calendar --> create new calendar -
- Select "Network" and press forward
- Select Caldav format and put in the field "location" the Url that you find in the Liferay Portal from My Account "CalDAV sync". For example for the Demo Calendar put the Url "http://liferay62.smc.it/webdav/3234aae7-b3d2-4160-b82c-372a3b3effbb/calendar/78a54aba-bfa3-4406-8894-4a1b4d26268a/"
and then press "next"
- Write a name for the calendar, choose a color to associate to the calendar and then press "next"
- Insert the credential required login and password, press Ok and then Finish
The calendar is installed
- Go to Settings --> select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click to "Add Account" and select "Other"
- From Calendars select "Add CalDAV Account"
- Insert in the field "Server" the url for the Caldav Collection from the Liferay Portal:
and fill in the fields "User name", password and a description, then press "next"
- disable "Reminders" and click "save"
- Close the window, open the calendar and then select the Calendars (below)
- show the calendar and select your calendar and click "Done"
- You have finish the installation and configuration of the calendar